TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
This policy is effective from 23rd September 2016
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A TRADE WEBSITE
Chichester Resources Centre is provided by the Diocese of Chichester, Church House, 211 New Church Rd, Hove BN3 4ED. If you would like more information please go to the following website: www.chichester.anglican.org.
Christian Publishing & Outreach Ltd (CPO), Garcia Estate, Canterbury Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN13 1BW is the nominated Print Partner for the Chichester Resources Centre. CPO operate the servers; website; customer service (telephone, email and postal); order taking, processing, delivery and all related administration.
Christian Publishing & Outreach is registered charity (Charity Number 221462) and a limited company registered in England & Wales (Company Number 588731) VAT number: GB 860 2193 41. CPO are registered with the Information Commissioner, registration number Z9128713.
Your purchase through Chichester Resources Centre will appear on your credit card/bank statement as Christian Publishing and Outreach (CPO).
- Ordering By placing an order with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. We retain the right to withhold the sale of our material where it is deemed necessary.
- Delivery, subject to availability We aim to deliver all orders within 7 working days (unless otherwise stated)
- Delivery Address - WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO DELIVER TO AN ADDRESS WHERE THERE WILL BE SOMEONE TO RECEIVE AND SIGN FOR YOUR ORDER IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SEND TO A PO BOX.
- Delivery Method - Larger parcels are normally sent by courier and will need to be signed for. Smaller parcels (under 1kg) are normally sent by letter post
- Order splitting - All items will usually be despatched at the same time. We do however; reserve the right to split your order at certain times
- Prices may be subject to change at any time. VAT is included, where applicable.
- Payment methods - Payment can be made by credit or debit card or we can supply an invoice to existing customers (at our discretion) with 14 day credit terms for orders over £25.00 payment must be made by cheque (sterling only) made payable to Christian Publishing & Outreach Ltd, by Faster Payments Service (FPS), or by credit or debit card. Your purchase through Chichester Resources Centre will appear on your credit card/bank statement as Christian Publishing and Outreach (CPO).
- Returns Policy Goods are not sold on a Sale or Return basis. We are unable to accept the return of customised items unless we are in error.
- Damages and shortages must be advised within 3 days of receipt.
- Notwithstanding the above, any returns must be advised, and approved by Chichester Resources Centre, within 3 days of receipt of order with refunds made within 30 days. This does not affect your statutory rights
E & O E. Errors and Omissions Excepted